This extract is taken from our full Terms and Conditions and is shown separately here for your convenience
- 16.1 We respect your privacy. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- 16.2 We will collect your personal information through your use of the Site or through your personal contact with us. In using www.cylinderheads.co.nz you agree for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in ways we consider appropriate namely: for the purpose of and incidental to providing our products and services to you in a secure way. This includes
processing your registration application;
assessing your credit-worthiness;
undertaking any dealings or transactions with you;
processing and delivery of your order(s)
enforcing any legal or other rights we may have against you in any manner that we see fit; and
sending you any advertising or promotional material
uses and disclosures which we require to operate the Site; and with, to and from third parties who provide services to us in relation to online shopping. These may include mailing houses, call centres, gateway providers, delivery service providers and organisations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorised or fraudulent transactions.for other purposes to which you consent to (either express or inferred consent).
- 16.3 We may transfer your personal information to others in countries outside New Zealand. We will only do this within the scope of clause 16.2.
- 16.4 You may access your personal information, by logging into your registered account or by contacting us. Any personal information supplied will be retained by us until such time as you remove it or request that the information be removed.
- 16.5 If sufficient personal information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then we reserve the right to refuse to accept the person’s application to register to use www.cylinderheads.co.nz
- 16.6 While we endeavour to keep your personal information collected secure and confidential, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security caused by third parties, nor do we represent that www.cylinderheads.co.nz is completely secure.